Today there are more and more female students in art schools. Meeting women artists and discovering their artworks in galleries and museums comes as no surprise, while, generally, the industry is still being dominated by men. Do you have something to say about this from your own experience? Or, maybe, you would like to make a statement from the cultural, historical, sociological point of view as a researcher/curator? Purplehaze is looking forward to hearing from you! Any forms of visual art (photography, mixed media art, new media art) and texts are highly appreciated! The upcoming #007 print issue of Purplehaze is called Women, so try to feel the flow 🙂
Please make sure you submit before January 15, 2022 in our inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sizes of the images 2 mb – 8 mb
• We only accept images that are have not been published and/or previously shared on social media
• Team and wardrobe credits in .doc format
• Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online
• Please use the following format for the Team credits
photographer PETER EXAMPLE @peterexample stylist LENA EXAMPLE @lenaexample model LUNA @lunaexample etc.
• We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please check all the names for accuracy.
• Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus
WE ALSO ACCEPT GENERAL ART & FASHION EDITORIALS